If you want to watch your online streaming content, then Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the best options because it’s easy to use and affordable. You can easily watch your favorite movies, shows, and music, and it has included different types of apps. It easily connects with your Wi-Fi, and its performance only depends on your Wi-Fi speed. So, here are the steps to set up Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to your TV
• Make sure your TV is on and connect the Micro USB cable into the power adapter.
• Now, connect the other part of cable to the Fire TV stick.
• After that, you can go to the back side of your TV and attach the Fire TV Stick into HDMI port on your TV.
Do the Settings
• Now pick up the remote and tap Home on your remote.
• Take your remote and press the Home button.
• Press the Play/Pause button on your remote.
• Now choose your language.
• After that, choose your Wi-Fi network.
• Now you can enter your Wi-Fi password and click on the connect option.
Log in to your account
• You can see two options: Register and Create an account on your TV screen.
• If you have already registered, then you type your Amazon Login ID and Press Next otherwise you select to create an account.
• After login, your Amazon ID then enter your password and press Sign In.
• Later you will get a confirmation code on your phone.
• Now check and confirm it’s your account or not and if it’s your account, then you can sign in.
• And after that, you can press Yes or No for saving your password in Amazon.
• It has a parental control feature also. You have the option to activate this feature or not.
• Now you will see the next option is Sign up for Prime videos. It’s your wish to activate or not.
• If you want to download applications, then choose them.
• You can see the most demanded services. If you want, then choose them otherwise select the right option for TV channels.
• Choose the TV channels apps if you want, otherwise, go ahead with the sports apps.
• Choose sports apps if you want. Otherwise, you can click right to the featured apps
• Choose the featured services if you want, otherwise press Play to proceed.
• Press Download Apps.
• Now you can use your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Marry James is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry from last 10 year. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.